There is no doubt that glass is an important part of architecture. But in order to bring light into a building, there are practical, creative and ecological factors that must be taken into account.
S-LEC™ technology helps to answer many of the problems faced by architects at the design stage of construction.
The 3-layer technology raises the standards of laminated glass by increasing its properties and improving its performance.
Alongside better safety and security, S-LEC™ offers higher IR protection, as well as substantially greater acoustic protection.
S-LEC™ gives architects superior products which offer the following benefits:
- Improved safety.
- Improved security.
- Improving the environment we live and work in. (Studies show that daylight contributes to the well-being of employees and increases productivity).
- Saving energy.
- Protection against burglary.
- Protecting the skin against UV rays.
- Extending the possibilities of design.
The following S-LEC™ products are available to the architectural market:
- Colour Film.
- Sound Acoustic Film offering 40% more acoustic protection than standard PVB.
- Solar Control Film offering 40% more IR protection than standard PVB.
- Sound & Solar Film offering both 40% more IR protection and 40% better acoustic protection than standard PVB.